top of page
Effectiveness of Life skills program on Emotional Intelligence in economically vulnerable Low resilient women students
1. Austin, E. J., Evans, P., Goldwater, R., & potter, V. (2005). A preliminary study of emotional intelligence, empathy and exam performance in first year medical students. Personality and Individual Differences, 39, PP. 1395- 1405
2. Babu, N., & Rath, J. (2007). Ecological context and development of children’s understanding of emotions. Psychological Studies, Journal of National Academy of Psychology, 52(3). PP. 196-203.
3. Bar-On R. (1997). Bar-On Emotional Quotient Inventory: Technical Manual, Toranto Multi-Health Systems.
4. Gibbs, N. (1995). The EQ factor, Time, 60-68. Goleman, D. (1995). Emotional Intelligence: Why It can matter more than IQ. New York Bantam Books.
5. Goleman, D. (1998). An Analysis of Emotional Intelligence In Thousands of Men & Women. New York, Bantam Books Publication.
6. Heinz, S. (2000). ‘EQ for Everyday’ http.org/mem,htm
7. Lee, J. (2013). Can writing attitudes and learning behaviour overcome gender differences in writing ? Evidence from NEAP. Written Communication, 30(2), PP. 163-193.
8. Mary, A., & Jebaseelan, U. S. (2014). Students learning behaviour and academic achievement: Unrevealing its relationship. Indian Journal of Applied Research , 4(12), 57-59.
9. Mathur, M., Malhotra, B., & Dube, S. (2005). Gender differences of emotional intelligence and scholastic achievement, Indian Psychological Review, 64(3), PP. 133-136.
10. Mayer, J. D. & Gehar, G. (1996). Emotional intelligence and the identification of emotion. Intelligence, 22, 89-113.
11. Mayer, J. D. and Salovey, P. (1997). What is emotional Intelligence? In P. Salovey and D. Sluyter (Eds.) Emotional Development and Emotional Intelligence: Implications for Educators. New York: Basic Books.
12. Mayer, J. D., Caruso, D. R. and Salovey, P. (1999). Selecting a major of emotional intelligence. In R. Bar-On and J. Parker (Eds.) The Handbook of Emotional Intelligence. Sanfrancisco: Jossey-Bass.
13. Mayer, J.D., Caruso, D.R. and Salovey, P. (2000). Selecting a major of emotional intelligence. In R. Bar-On and J. Parker (Eds.) The Handbook of Emotional Intelligence. San Francisco: Jossey-Bass.
14. Meyer, J. (1995). Gender-group differences in the learning behavior of entering first year University students. Higher Education, 29, 201- 2015.
15. Pandit, B. (2004). Gender Differences of Emotional Intelligence, Shikshan samiksha, Educational Periodical, 4(38), PP 59-62.
16. Parit, A. S. (1999). Effect of cast, SES, IQ and sex on self concept on adolescents (Unpublished doctoral dissertation). Shivaji University, Kolhapur.
17. Samuelsson, M., & Samuelsson, J. (2016). Gender differences in boys’ and girls’ perception of teaching and learning mathematics. Open Review of Educational Research, 3(1), PP. 18-34, DOI: 10.1080/23265507.2015.1127770
bottom of page